Here is an effortless and quick recipe for these appetizing little balls, full of flavorful ingredients. Try them out and you will surely enjoy the zesty flavors.
Following recipe makes around 18-20 mini cheesy bites:
Sweet Corns – 100 g, from tin or boiled
Chicken – 1/2 cup boiled and shredded (optional)
Mozzarella Cheese – 1 cup grated
Cheddar Cheese – 1 cup grated
Parsley – 2 tbsp chopped
Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp or to taste
Oregano – 1/4 tsp
White Pepper – 1/4 tsp
All purpose flour – as needed for coating
Milk – 1/4 cup
Bread crumbs – as needed for coating
– Wash and drain sweet corns.
– Shred boiled chicken if desire to add it, otherwise you may omit it and make them veggie cheese balls.
– Add corn, parsley, salt, pepper, oregano, and cheese. Mix well by pressing with hand so they combine well.
– Make small balls, coat in plain flour and refrigerate for 15 mins.
– Dip in milk, coat with bread crumbs and finally fry in hot oil.
Serve hot and fresh. Let me know if you enjoy the taste of these cheesy balls.