Here goes the recipe for basic and tasty chicken pattie. Homey recipe to enjoy light but scrumptious burgers. Following recipe makes 3-4 of these.
Mince meat – 250 g (i prefer chicken but u may use beef as well)
Salt – 3/4 tsp ( to taste)
Black pepper – 3/4 tsp
Red chili coarse ground – 1/2 tsp
Cumin – 1/2 tsp coarse ground
Coriander seeds – 1 tsp coarse ground
All spice powder – 1/4 tsp
Onion – 1 large finely chopped
Ginger – 1/2 tsp finely chopped
Green chilies – 1 tbsp, finely chopped
Egg – 1 small (beaten)
Gram flour – 2 tbsp
– Mix all ingredients together and let sit for 15 mins.
– Mayonnaise – 6 tbsp
– Chili garlic sauce – 2 tbsp
– Lemon juice – 1 tsp
– White pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Mix all these together.
– Make thick patties according to the bun size and shallow fry in medium hot oil till fully done.
– Lightly toast the buns, spread some dressing on both the pieces, add cheese, pattie and veggies of your choice.
– Serve hot with any side of your choice.
– You may add papaya paste or tenderizer powder if using beef for quicker cooking.
– Make thicker patties so that they remain juicy from inside, thin ones get hard when cooked.
– You may bake your own buns too, for that check my bread recipe.
Do let me know how much you enjoyed this recipe.