A quick to make snack, that is not only tempting looking but also really tasteful to eat. It can shine on your hi-tea, could be a part of your kid’s lunch box or a quick snack to overcome your off-time hunger.
Following is one effortless recipe for these mini bites
Chicken mince or finely chopped boneless chicken – 1 cup
Egg – 1
Salt – 1/2 tsp (or to taste)
Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
Red Chili Flakes – 1/4 tsp (optional)
Soy sauce – 1 tsp
Vinegar – 1 tsp
Chili Sauce – 1 tsp
All purpose Flour – 1 tbsp
Corn Flour – 1 tbsp
Bread Slices – as needed
Sesame seeds – as needed (optional)
Oil for frying
– Mix all ingredients together in chicken except sesame seeds.
– Keep for 10-15 mins to marinate well. (could be used instantly)
– Cut bread either in 4 squares each, or cut some shape from cookie cutter as you like.
– Place a spoon full mixture on each piece. Sprinkle some sesame seeds.
– You may freeze them at this stage and then defrost on kitchen counter when required.
– To cook, shallow fry them upside down, in medium hot oil, so that the mince cooks well and they turn light golden.
– Enjoy with your favorite sauce and don’t forget to give me your feedback 🙂