Chicken wings are everyone’s choice, no matter grilled or fried, dry or saucy, hot or cold 🙂 Here is my recipe for quick fried chicken wings topped with sesame seeds for great taste and tempting look.
Here goes my recipe:
Chicken Wings – 12 (medium/skin on or off as desire)
Salt – 1 tsp (or to taste)
Black Pepper – 1 tsp (or to taste)
Red chili Power – 1/4 tsp
Paprika Powder – 1/4 tsp (optional)
Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
Vinegar – 1 tbsp
Ginger/Garlic paste – 1/4 tsp
Ginger/Garlic Powder – 1/4 tsp
Egg – 1
Chili Garlic Sauce – 1 tsp
Bread Crumbs – 1 cup
Water – 1/2 cup
Sesame seeds – 1/4 cup
Oil for Frying
– In a sauce pan add water, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp black pepper, ginger garlic paste, vinegar , soy sauce and chicken wings.
– Cover the lid and let cook on low heat till the water dries. (by doing this the wings will get flavor and would be almost done, You don’t have to fry them for longer duration, hence will absorb no oil)
– Add chili garlic sauce in egg and whisk well.
– In a large bowl add bread crumbs, sesame seeds, salt 3/4 tsp (or to taste) , black pepper powder 3/4 tsp, paprika, red chili powder, ginger garlic powder. Mix with a whisker so they all get incorporated and well combined.
– Coat the wings one by one in egg mixture and then crumbs. Deep fry in hot oil for 1 min each. (do not fry in lukewarm oil otherwise they will absorb oil and lose their coating and flavor.
– Serve these crispy hot wings with your favorite sauce or ketchup. And don’t forget to give me your feedback.