Why not celebrate the berry season with making all of your favorite desserts and garnishing and stuffing your cakes <3
My favorite of them all are strawberries. They not only taste good but also give so much variety and flavor in desserts and sweet dishes. They can easily make any simple dessert look exotic. These berries are used for making pies, cream desserts, pavlova, shortcakes, cheesecakes, ice creams, smoothies and what not.
Here is my strawberry dessert that is quick to make, with so less ingredients and loved by everyone. When i am short of time and have to serve some great looking and fab tasting sweet dish, this is always my first option.
Strawberries – fresh 1 cup
Marie biscuits – one pack
Cocktail juice – any from tin (i used mix fruit)
Condensed milk – 1 tin/pack
Walnuts – as needed
Whipping cream – 1 pack , chilled
Pink food color – drop (optional)
– In a serving dish assemble biscuits . Drip some juice over them till they lightly soak.
– Assemble sliced strawberries over them.
– Add 1/4 cup of condensed milk over them unevenly.
– Add handful of chopped walnuts.
– Whip chilled cream with 2 tbsp condensed milk and food color, till soft peaks. Spread over the dish evenly and decorate with strawberries and walnuts.
– Refrigerate for some time and serve cold.